Product Details of Vikas Global Tiger Geometry Box with pen lens push pencil
- Content: 1 Compass 1 Divider 1 Rubber 1 sharpener 1 Set square 45 1 Set square 60 1 Scale 15cm 1 pen 1 lens 1 push pencil
- Vikas Global Tiger Geometry Box with pen, lens, push pencil Both divider and compass are made with strong material to last long and remain in shape and shine
- The plastic used in ruler, protractor and set square are made of high transparency plastic
We use Crystal plastic for mathematical sets:
- Crystal Clear: PET is one of the few plastics which can be crystal clear with a true sparkling effect giving it the same luxury appeal as glass (without the disadvantages of glass!).
- Lightweight: PET packaging can be extremely lightweight, often less than 10% of the (original) weight of a similar packaging in glass. These savings in weight directly result in a substantial reduction of the transport costs as well as offering more convenience to the consumer.
- Shatterproof: Packaging produced from PET are virtually unbreakable, making it the preferred material for fillers and end-users and suitable to be used in all kind of environments like at home, on the shelves of the supermarket and at professional environments like hospitals, laboratories, offices etc.
- Recyclable: PET can be perfectly recycled, even as far back as full loop cradle-to-cradle recycling.
- Used PET packaging is today more and more collected and re-worked back into granulate called PET (recycled PET), which can be used for making perfect packaging again.
- Barrier Properties: Out of today?s standard plastics for packaging PET is one of the best performing materials when looking at barrier properties and chemical resistant.