Gently push back your cuticles with this high quality Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher with two sides one for pushing back in a U ? Shape which is for the first step and the second angled side is great for cleaning out the excess and also the back of the nail. Perfect for salon and personal use. Easy to sanitize for personal use by washing with water and soap or rubbing down with an alcohol wipe or hand sanitizer.
HOW TO USE???
- Step 1: Soften the nails and cuticles by applying cuticle remover on the nail.
- Step 2: Submerge the fingers in a small bowl of warm water and soak them for about 3 minutes.
- Step 3: Use a small towel to gently dry your fingernails.
- Step 4: Use the rounded part of the cuticle pusher to push back the cuticles on the surface of the nail.
- Step 5: Use the pointed, sharp part to push down the cuticles at the corners of your nails. (You can also use this tip to clean under the nails. Repeat this process for all the nails)